Harland Garden Machinery, North Yorkshire
Our staff have a wealth of knowledge and expertise – the owners (Ron and Jacqui) have many years of gardening experience, whilst the Service Centre has fully-trained engineers with over 100 years of experience in all aspects of machinery maintenance.
We offer a full range of services including:
- Sales, service and supplies of spare parts for a vast
range of garden equipment
- Part exchange on used machinery available against
new and pre-owned machines
- Collection and delivery service
- Demonstrations of large equipment
- Inspections of gardens and advice from our specialist
team (our staff all have a horticultural background,
from landscape gardening to local government)
- We are environmentally conscious and will supply
according to customer's needs
All machines are built and fuelled to the manufacturers’ specifications in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
Please take a look around our website, or give us a call – the professional staff in our sales or service centres will be happy to help and advise.